The Premier League (PL) has committed £750,000 per year for the next three years to be allocated to support projects which are for the benefit of fans, with the creation of a “Fans’ Fund”. The Fans’ Fund will form part of the Football Stadia Improvement Fund (FSIF), which is administered by the Football Foundation (FF).
The criteria for the Fans’ Fund will follow the same general criteria that would be applied to applications for any of the funding provided by the PL to the FF including:
Please read these instructions carefully before you fill in the Expression of Interest (EOI) form.
Developing a project and completing a funding application can be a daunting and time consuming task. The FSIF’s Fans’ Fund Scheme has a two stage process to ensure that only those projects with a realistic chance of being supported are requested to complete a full application and are therefore entered into what is a competitive and rigorous assessment and decision making process.
It is anticipated that the demand for the Fans’ Fund Scheme will be extremely high, with only the strongest EOI submissions being taken forward to application. The joint PL’s and Foundation's decision making will take into account a number of factors including, but not limited to, the following:
- The overall viability of the proposed project.
- That the applicant has demonstrated a clearly identified need for the proposed project.
- The degree to which an application matches the Fans’ Fund’s priorities and the extent to which the project would contribute to the overall benefit of supporters.
- How the proposed project fits with existing local, regional and national FA activities in this area.
- The applicant has demonstrated an appropriate level of partnership working.
- The status/strength of the partnership funding of the proposed project.
The application window for the Fans' Fund is currently closed.
It is recommended that you contact Cathy Long at the Premier League for more information on future application windows. Please contact the switchboard on 020 7864 9000 or at email@example.com.