Claims can be made at any time during the construction of the facility.
On reaching 95% of the award the remaining 5% will be paid on receipt of the certificate of practical completion and any other relevant documentation. Where the grant is less than £20,000 we may accept alternative forms of evidence such as copies of bank statements and receipted invoices.
We may also require a site inspection.
Any associated revenue grant will be paid at six monthly intervals. (Please contact your Investment Programme Manager for a copy of your claim form.)
Claims for completed work should be made on a claim form and submitted to us together with copies of relevant invoices.
Payment will be made by BACS transfer. Please ensure that we have your correct bank details.